Monday, August 26, 2019

Courtney Gant's "Why Creativity?" after hannah grace






WHY CREATIVITY?
by Courtney Gant
after Don’t Forget To Dream by hannah grace


Because my feelings are
As a river
Flowing through and through

Because my life is parchment
And my soul is the quill,
Dripping in ink

Because my mind is
Words, words,
Oh, so many words

Because my aspirations
Lie within the very craft
Of a word, a note, a stroke

Because I am
A communicative being
And those surrounding me are as well

Because I connect
With others through things
Opposite from the superficial

Ask me, “why creativity?”
And I’ll say,
Because it is me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melissa Hager's "Love Is" after Sarah Jayne Kennedy

LOVE IS...  by Melissa Hager after Two of Us by Sarah Jayne Kennedy Drawing a line in the sand to judge who's i...